Class Created & Presented by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill....
This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life.
Taught by: Dr. Barbara L. Fredrickson, Kenan Distinguished Professor of Psychology, Director of the Social Psychology Doctoral Program and the Positive Emotions and Psychophysiology Laboratory, President-Elect, International Positive Psychology Association
- 24 videos
- Time Commitment - 2-4 hours week
- 6 Weeks
- Positive Emotions: The Tiny Engines of Positive Psychology
- The Mindscapes and Outcomes of Positivity
- The Delicate Art of Pursuing Happiness
- Positivity Resonance and Loving-Kindness
- The Fruits of Positivity Resonance
- The Ripples of Positivity Resonance